Monday, June 25, 2012

Wonderful week!

 
Hey everybody!
  Man I can't believe how old all the little cousins are getting. They all look grown up, it's crazy! Sounds like it'll be a fun week.
  This week has been great. Probably the greatest week of my life so far. So many miracles have happened, and I've become so much closer to the Lord. We're meeting lots of new people and people are progressing to baptism. Duan Hua is doing well, she'll still need some time. She has a date for July 8th, and we're praying she'll make it. Lily's husband was supposed to be baptized yesterday, BUT this happened: They're moving to Irvine this weekend, and we felt that if he was baptized in the Irvine chinese branch, they would do a much better job at fellowshiping and helping that family continue to grow in the church. That family is so great, and I'm so glad I've gotten to work with them. I'll definitely be back here when they go to the temple to be sealed :)
  I don't have much time today to email, but I just hope you all know how much I love you all! I'm happy and doing well. The gospel is true. You guys should take some time to read Pres. Thomas Monson's talk "The Race of Life" from last conference again... it's amazing. But I've gotta go. LOVE YOU ALL. I'm sending some pics of some of my favorite people. Jiang Dong and Sister Hu. Jiang Dong is going back to Beijing this week, but she'll come back here just before I leave, and hopefully we'll get to go through the temple!
 
Ben.

1 comment:

  1. Sister Dixon, Ben looks so good!!!! I love all the pictures you have posted and all the people he is helping to join the church. What a great missionary! Thanks for sharing his letters with everyone.

    ReplyDelete