Sunday, February 19, 2012

Transferred!

Hey family!
   I don't have much time today, but I'll let you guys know the good news. I've been transferred! To the last place I expected... I'll be going to Rowland Heights with Elder Fish, and we'll be the Zone Leaders of the Hacienda Heights Zone. It's been a super long time since Chinese Elders have been Zone Leaders, so we are pretty excited and humbled. I'll be in the Hacienda Heights 5th ward, the other Chinese Ward. We'll be meeting with our new Ward Mission Leader tonight, and the high councilman over missionary work in the morning. I'm super excited to get moving. Elder Fish is from Arizona, he goes home in 2 transfers.
  Well I haven't read your guys email yet, but I'll try to reply to it next week. Thanks for the Valentines package! The cookies were great. Tell everyone hello! Oh and yeah. I can't believe I'll be an uncle of 3 when I get back. What the heck. ALSO Sister Jiang, the one we baptized before Jingwei got her patriarchal blessing yesterday! I love watching people progress in the gospel.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment