Thursday, February 23, 2012

No more backpack...

Hello fam!
  This week has been crazy to say the least. We've been given lots of new responsibilities as Zone leaders and we've been pretty busy. My new area is pretty sweet, it's so beautiful. It's the real hills of Los Angeles that everyone talks about. We've been biking every single day and getting lots of stuff done. The area was a little dead when we came in but we've already picked things up quite a bit. It's a lot of fun to be in a new place. We live with some members, the A-- family. We live with like 5 cats, and Sister A-- makes us food all of the time, it's super nice. This week has been so great! BUT now I have to move onto the bad news. We went to the car yesterday morning to go to church... only to find the back drivers side window was busted out and my backpack was stolen. I think my camera might have been in there, because I can't find it anywhere. Luckily I had my wallet out. But the thing I'm most sad about is my triple combination was in there! I have used that thing so religiously on my mission and it has so many recordings and memories in there that I never wanted to forget... but it's gone. Ah. I'm so sad about that. Pray that I can get that thing back, or at least that the man that stole can have an awesome conversion by stealing a Book of Mormon and reading it and knowing it's true and finding missionaries and being baptized and getting married in the temple. That would be okay as well.  So I could possibly be needing a new triple, a new cool scripture case that Brad gave me last Christmas, and maybe even a new camera.  Hate to break the bad news.
  BUT other than that things are great. I'm happy. I love biking, wearing a helmet and looking like a doof is lots of fun, it makes people stop and talk to us. Well I've gotta get out of here, let me know how things are! I love you guys! be good.
Love, Ben
  

No comments:

Post a Comment