Friday, December 30, 2011

December 2011

 
Hello,
   okay first off, mom I'm fine stop worrying :) I never went to the doctor because I never felt that bad. And the senior missionaries were worrying about me just as much as you were so thats probably why they said I went to the Doctor, haha. They're so funny. And thank you for the meds, I've been scarfing down those vitamin C's, They're so good! And I got all the packages as well :) I opened up the CD's because I just couldn't wait for new music... I love it! I love Kalai. And Hillary's cd was a little surprising but I like it... yeah. I feel like the family looks so different in all those pictures! Brad and Ty are catching on to how cool it is to have a beard... I think when we get old we're all gonna look like Mom's brothers with their beards. haha. I keep forgetting that life is still moving forward while I'm out here, it doesn't feel like it!
   This week has been pretty awesome. We had a mission Christmas party on Wednesday, it was so much fun to be with everyone. There was a talent show too. I was signed up to sing and play the guitar with another Elder, but we backed out because of me being sick. I'll do it next year though, if I'm there! Sindy was baptized this week as well, it was a really good baptism. All went smoothly. She's awesome, definitely one of my most favorite people that I've taught. We're kinda struggling with investigators right now. Lots of chinese people leave for the Christmas season, including our  most solid investigator currently. But hopefully she comes back soon.
   I'm gonna be honest, I'm kinda hoping that for Christmas I get a transfer call, haha. It's not that I don't like my area... I'm just craving change! Variety! but we'll see... with the way things are right now it doesn't look like there will be any change in the chinese work. BUT AH i've been here so long, nobody has ever stayed in the same ward this long, haha.
   Well. I think I'm just going to call you guys on Christmas, not Skype. I was going to use Skype because Elder Han has to use it to talk to his mom, but he's calling on Friday so it'll be less convenient if we have to find another member on Sunday to use Skype I think. And I'd rather talk to you guys personally than all at once :) So I'll probably call Linda's phone. We only have sacrament meeting on Sunday. I'll probably call around 3 or 4 I think. So be ready this time! :) well cool. I better get going. Talk to you guys soon! :) love you all.
 
 Ben.


No comments:

Post a Comment