Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day!

 (Ben skyped from this couples home for Mother's Day just hours after they were baptized!  So amazing!)
Fam,
  Long time no talk! It was so good to see you guys yesterday. Everybody looks so good! Noah looks so darn mature, I can't believe that. Don't let it get to his head! haha. I'm sorry if I didn't sound excited or anything, I was feeling kinda sick yesterday. But nonetheless it was still so good to talk to and see you all. Kalvy is all grown up and Asa is so cute.
  We got a call this morning from President, and we're having to work out an emergency transfer in our zone... so it's been kind of a hectic morning. But hopefully it will wake up some of the missionaries and make them start remembering why they're here. We have been blessed with a lot of really obedient missionaries in this zone, there's just those certain few that throw a rock into the picture :) I'm excited for a new week. We'll be working on turning all those people that came to church yesterday into solid good investigators. 2 families came yesterday, so we're excited about that. Families are a rare sight in the chinese ward. It's difficult sometimes, because chinese wards breed english wards here in america. The kids usually end up switching at some point. So growth is a difficult process in our ward. We just need the miracle of baptizing 100 families. Then all would be well :)
  Well. I pretty much told you guys everything about everything yesterday, so I don't really know what to say! Except that I love you guys like crazy. I'm grateful that I have such a good support base as a family. In todays world we see so many broken families, but it's good to know that ours never will be. love you guys!
Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment