Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter!

 
Hey Family,
  Is it just me or have you guys been getting sick more than usual since I've been gone? I feel like I read that all the time, haha. I really hope everyone is getting better. Easter season is a good time to remember that when we'll resurrect we'll have perfect bodies! What a great blessing. Noah made Encore eh? Man that guy has just too much talent. Congratz, bro. P.S. when is the baby coming? this month right? goodness.
  Our P-day is switched to today this week, because we just had the opportunity to go do a session at the temple. It was incredible. I went into the temple with a question, and came out of the temple with much more. I'm excited to have more things to study. :) I love the temple.
  This week has been quite full of miracles. I had the most spiritual day of my life this last Thursday. I was on exchanges with Elder Lindsay, and I don't know why but the Lord decided to teach us a lot of things that day. It was such a happy day, the spirit was almost tangible. I really don't even know how to explain it in words, it was just super great. Then on Friday we had a mission conference, which was also incredible. At the end, after President had talked for a while and the spirit was really strong, President said, "A man holding the Melchizedek Priesthood has the power to bless..." Then, from the pulpit, he pronounced a blessing on every missionary . Angels were in that building that day, nobody could deny that. It was just amazing.
  Alice will be getting baptized this week, and possibly brother and sister H---. I don't know if I ever talked to you guys about them. They are cousins of a member that came to America to have their 2nd baby. They came to church and loved it, and Brother H--- has been reading conference ensigns and just trying to take in as much knowledge as he can. We haven't been able to meet with them for the past month because she just had her baby, but we finally met on Sunday. We will find out if they want to be baptized later tonight... we're praying for them. They go back to Shanghai next week, so they'd have to be baptized and confirmed this Sunday! Exciting.
  I love it out here... Driving back from the temple today we drove through my first area, Alhambra. It made me think how much I'm going to miss California. The perfect weather, the food, the psychos... haha. For the first time ever I actually feel like I could live here. At least here in Rowland Heights. It's so pretty. Anyways, I hope every one starts feeling better. I love you guys. Have a good week!
 
Love, Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment